Thursday, December 18, 2014

My dreams

I dreamed of diving in the deep sea,
Swim to the farthest corner,
To see the wondrous creatures beyond,
That live afar from human reach.  

I dreamed of climbing the mountains,
Fancied they would embrace me close,
And then gaze from the highest peak,
At forms of life that would seem like naught.

I dreamed of traveling to all places,
I dreamed of exploring the world,
I dreamed of dancing in the rain,
And I dreamed of singing at a concert.

But now my cold small feet are buried under,
My tiny hands, I cannot move,
The hands ma and pa held so delicately,
And assured that my dreams would come true.

It was the monsters with ugly guns,
“Why me?” I wished to ask but fell on the ground,
I closed my teary eyes with excruciating pain,
My dreams, they wrecked in a second, all my dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment