Friday, January 19, 2018

Letter to Shivansh on your Second Birthday

My boy Shivansh,
Happy Birthday Shivansh.

I see an innocent, perceptive and extremely sensitive child behind your naughty eyes. But you do scare us with your pranks and fearless adventures. I know you constantly seek attention and will cling to the person who gives it to you. I just hope that you don’t turn into a spoilt brat coz then you’ll see a mommy you’ll like not.

You’re an outdoor person (and learner) that we understand. I just hope we’re able to channelise your hyper energies to your own good. I’d love to see you play sports (but that’s about me). I’d love to see you explore what you love to do. I hope your transformation from two to three will see you become less cranky and clingy and be nicer to your sister.

Laugh my baby, your laughter is infectious.


Don’t want to become but turning into one, your helicopter mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment