Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Blog

Whenever I chance upon my former blog amsurvivor (was I?), it scares me. I
mean Was it me?

The dark and murky world...glum spilled all over. It has taken that long to
realise, accept and start afresh after 4 years.
This new blog idea occurred today while listening to 'Sadi Gali' from Tanu
weds Manu. Ya, imagine from the Linkin' Park, Creed, Pink Floyd to Mr.
Lehmber ( I find his first name intriguing). Not that I ditched Linkin'
Park but I do like loud and happy songs equally now. So it's actually not
thanks to Mr. Lehmber (wow, I like taking his name again and again) but
Sumit.

He's one of the most chilled out person (read man) I've come across.

I've learnt, from him, it's not worth taking matters so seriously. Issues
can be resolved without being serious about them.

I've learnt, to forgive, forget and move on. Live bloated in your ego and
you limit yourself. Connect with people without expecting or having
grudges. You have no control over what they think or say to you, but you
have control over having a good time with them.

I've learnt to have a good time, often. It's good to be energetic and
spontaneous. Listen to cheerful songs and dance. Look for interesting
places to go to. When you're down and out, try listening to a loud and an
up-beat song. It works well for me.

Don't be lonely. When lonely, make friends, call up a friend you haven't
spoken to in a long time.

Do not be so risk averse that you just end up analyzing everything and yes
do not be too analytical. Taking calculated risks is good at times.

Do not be critical of people or situations. You can't change either so
what's the point?

Stay positive as much as possible. It helps.

Pamper yourself, once in a while. Buy yourself something nice or get a
relaxing massage (ok he did not teach me that. I was inspired to learn that
myself but he doesn't mind)


On that note, I hope I can keep this blog alive and kicking.

Statutory Warning - Do not infer from the above blog that I wouldn't sulk
once in a while. Will try and keep it as lively as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Survivor to Livelier,
    Was I such a bad influence???;p
    Why did you take so long in finding Sumit!!

    ReplyDelete