Friday, January 17, 2014

My Confession



I have to confess. Not that it is any surprise but yes I have the deepest, warmest and most sensual relation with someone. It’s been years now and people who are even little more than acquaintances know of my unabashed love. 

I am not sure when or how did the affair start but as far as I remember I’ve always been the helpless lover. Maybe it started on a chilly winter morning when all I was seeking was some snuggling warmth or perhaps on a rainy day I was watching the tender drops trying to heal the heat struck bruised surroundings and there I fell for the intoxicating scent that filled my senses.

So much in love, I have written verses and constantly, in my writings, made references about the mystical effect of this love. 

I just have to close my eyes to feel the smooth texture, the warming effect that seems to melt you into a different world, alluring blend and the tantalizing aroma. Even though I detest PDA, I have no qualms of exhibiting my obsession for this beloved. 

I have even shared my beloved. And whom I shared my beloved with, almost every day, I am confident that they are equally addicted and in love with my beloved.

My beloved and I date often; my favorite place being Costa. Making me lose all hunger, I want to spend as much time savoring each moment as I sip into my age old yet growing love, love for my dearest cup of coffee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment