Thursday, January 2, 2014

The connect



I’ve dreamt of spirits. Evil spirits. Not just once but many a times. And these dreams are so unblurred in my memories. 

As far as I remember it has been over 10 years when I first dreamt of an evil spirit. It took control of me, complete control. What followed in real life was a very difficult time, the brunt of which even my mom had to suffer. After a few years it was the evil spirit again but this time I combatted it. Might sound as if influenced by some Ramsay horror movie but I combatted it with a spiritual connect as I fought it from inside a temple. The evil spirit tried really hard to get at me but I was safely snuggled inside a Ram temple constantly chanting god’s name. I was not scared but confident that I am safe. And finally the spirit gave up. 

Recently the evil spirit tried again. This time it was trying very hard to snatch something from me. And I was chanting ‘wahe guru’. I was chanting so fiercely and loudly that I felt I might have spoken in my sleep too. After some frustrated attempts, the spirit went away. 

I am sure this experience is not unique. Others have experienced it too. 

But I am very grateful for the connect. Call me superstitious but I do believe that I have premonition with dreams of these spirits. But as long as I have the connect, I have the confidence of remaining safe and nothing malevolent touching me or the ones I love. I remain protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment